2011 Bombardier Global 5000
Reg # N934JM
Certification Date: June 6, 2010
Entry into Service: May 13, 2011
3,379 Hours 979 Landings
Engines: Rolls Royce BR710A2-20 Enrolled on Rolls Royce Corporate Care
Left S/N 12912 3,379 Hours 979 Cycles
Right S/N 12913 3,379 Hours 979 Cycles
APU: Honeywell RE-220 S/N P-524 1,759 Hours on MSP Program
- Honeywell Primus 2000XP Avionics Suite w/ Batch 3 upgrades
- Triple Honeywell NZ-2000 FMS navigation computers and dual global positioning
- Triple Honeywell LASEREF IV Inertial Reference System
- Dual Honeywell RCZ-833K w/8.33 spacing Comms
- Dual Honeywell RNZ-851 w/FM Immunity NAVS
- Dual Honeywell RCZ-833K Mode S Transponder
- Dual Honeywell HG2021 GPS
- Dual Honeywell RCZ-851 DME
- Dual Honeywell RNZ-8561 ADF
- Dual Collins HF-9031A w/SELCAL
- Honeywell Primus 880 Weather Radar
- Honeywell LSZ-860 lighting sensor
- Honeywell SSCVR/SSFDR
- ADS-B v2 DO-260B
- CPDLC/Link 2000/FANS 1/A+
- TCAS-2000 with 7.1
- TAWS Honeywell Mark V EGPWS
- Swift Broadband SATCOM SAT-6100 system w/ CNX-200 Series 2 router
- Thales/Sextant Heads-Up Display
- Collins ASXi Airshow with 24” monitor with network six-paks, day-night with time zones
- Enhanced soundproofing
- Cabin Entertainment System: CES software update V7
Smart Parts +
Inspection Last Completed Next Due
1,000 Hr. 09/27/19 @ 2,219 Hrs. 3,219 Hrs.
1,500 Hr. 04/3/21 @ 2,564 Hrs. 4,114 Hrs.
3,000 Hr. 04/03/21 @ 2,564 Hrs. 5,614 Hrs.
30 Mo. 03/28/21 @ 2,564 Hrs. 10/06/23
60 Mo. 03/16/21 @ 2,564 Hrs. 04/06/26
120 Mo. 03/28/21 @ 2,564 Hrs. 04/06/31
180 Mo. ----- 04/06/26
Max Ramp Weight: 92.750 lbs.
Max Takeoff Weight: 92.500 lbs.
Max Landing Weight: 78.600 lbs.
Max Zero Fuel Weight: 56.000 lbs.
14 passenger interior. The forward cabin starts with four single club chairs with fold out tables. The mid cabin features a four-place conference group with table opposite a single club chair and in-flight bench seat. The aft cabin includes two single club chairs opposite a 3-place divan. There is an aft main lavatory. There is a forward full service galley and forward crew lav. The club chairs and conference group are covered in a medium-tan leather. The divan is upholstered in a light beige striped fabric and the two chairs across are in mocha. There is a tan, soft pattern carpet throughout the cabin.
Overall white with brown accent striping.